Racing Safety & Regulations
- To participate in racing events at the Clayton Bay Boat Club, you are required to carry safety equipment onboard your boat, in accordance with the Cat 5 equipment safety equipment requirements – “Races with limited rescue availability in protected waters in day light and sheltered waters at night”
The Australia Sailing Resources website have a wealth of information regarding sailing rules, training and safety.
Click on the links below to download a copy of the latest Racing Rules of Sailing Blue Book and the Cat 5 Safety equipment requirements list.
- 2021-2024 ‘Blue Book’ Racing of Sailing
- Cat 5 safety equipment audit form
- Cat 7 safety equipment audit form
- Explore Racing Rules and Regulations
- Safety Information