CBBC 2023 AGM Page
To be held at the Clayton Community Hall
6 Alexandrina Drive, Clayton Bay.
Below is information for members to read before voting at the CBBC 2023 AGM to be held on 13th August 2023.
Voting is limited to one vote per Ordinary financial Membership, we have 7 nominations for Committee.
Please see the details below.
- CBBC-AGM-2023 – AGENDA
- CBBC AGM Meeting Minutes 14th August 2022 – DRAFT
If you are unable to attend the AGM, absentee voting opens on Tuesday 1st Aug 2023 and closes midnight Friday 11th August 2023. Absentee voting can be done on-line (see form below – which will appear when voting opens), or a Postal Vote will be deemed acceptable – please contact the Treasurer (0412 023 809, firstname.lastname@example.org).
CBBC AGM 2023 - Nominations for Committee
- Darren Stanbridge – Darren, along with his family, have been long term members of the club. Darren has served as a Committee member for 4 years, including Vice Commodore for 1 year.
- Craig Birbeck – Craig has been actively involved in both cruising and racing at the club since joining in 2002.
- Ric Kies – Ric joined the CBBC in 2013 and has served as Secretary since 2019
- Tania O’Flaherty – Has been a club member for over 20 years and has previously served as bar manager from 2006 to 2011
- Colin Grundy – Colin and his family are well known and long serving farming residents of Mundoo Island and has been a racing member of the CBBC since joining in 2020.
- Julie Birbeck – Julie has been a member for over 20 years and actively involved in cruising around Clayton Bay and surrounding destinations.
- Rod Wenham – Rod has been a club member since 2021 and brings valuable skills in mediation to the club.